Delaware
Options

Introducing myself....

Hi all!

My name is Koretta, and my wedding is 9/4/10!  My FI & I have been engaged since December and together for almost 6 years now! 

I'm self employed - we have 2 Yorkies - Cash & Diamond! We live in New Castle, he works in PA.

When he asked me to marry him, he was acting so weird, I thought we were breaking up - lol!

I've been on the Knot for awhile, but didn't come to the DE board much cause my wedding will actually be in Philadelphia.  I am also the moderator of the Christian Knottie board.

I'm a pretty laid back person for the most part, but my bridesmaidzillas, momzilla, and futuremotherzilla are really getting to me lately so I figured I needed some local support :)!

Looking forward to talking to you all!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introducing myself....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  OMG, you are not far off at all!

Where is your wedding in Philly?

The girls on the board are great; they will help you out with honest answers.  They will also support ya when you are having struggles and moments with family/friends/zillas!  I know where you are coming from; it seems like everyone wants to have a say and have us do it their way, rather than just saying, it's your wedding and we want you to be happy with whatever you do.  Ugh!

I haven't checked out the Christian Board yet, but I have been meaning to...guess I need to scoot on over there!
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding will be at my church, Sharon Baptist - right behind CIty Line Ave.  The reception is at the Hilton City Line Ave!  Figured I'd keep them close so no one can get lost in between the two - lol!  About 1/2 a mile apart!

My mother and sister keep planning parts of my wedding and forgetting to ask my thoughts!  My bridesmaids can't get along!  And my Future Mother in law keeps adding people to our guest list that is already at 230!!  Guess what - she's not paying - lol!

I have 95 days left till I get my sanity back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the opposite problem...not enough support! lol!

Welcome aboard...I'll look forward to your posting.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards