Delaware

Lost Boston Terrier near Dover

I hope that it's okay that I post this here.  I am active on the Nest and the Bump and was a Knottie back in the day.

I am a member of Woof! A Boston Terrier Board--for those who love and own Boston Terriers.  A fellow board member lost her dear dog, Brady, this past weekend and I am trying to help get the word out about him in the hopes that he will be reunited with his family soon.

Here is a flyer that is being distributed:

[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/marnistew/28830_123462881005779_1000002620272.jpg[/IMG]

A bit of potential info is that Brady may have been picked up by a mom and her daughter (they were riding in a silver colored car).  There were also calls after a radio interview that listeners may have seen Brady being walked in the Woodland Beach area.  These are reports, nothing has been verified though.

Kathie, Brady's owner/mom has been searching for him since he was spooked and slipped out of his collar on Saturday.  Thanks for taking the time to read this and please pass the info along if you have family or friends in the area. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lost Boston Terrier near Dover

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards