Delaware
Options

2 months exactly :-O

Ok it's now official! My new wedding date is December 19, 2010. That is 2 months to the day and I have SOOOOOOOOO much to do!!! It's going to be a challenge but I think it will come together. Deep down I know this is the best decision. I do want to have my wedding first before the baby. Now all I want is snow! That would be fabulous...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 months exactly :-O

• Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yikes! were you able to still stay at the same venue etc?? good luck planning...you can do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes. My venue had a few openings in December so I found a date that worked for everyone else too. I can't believe it....  I'm having the BM's get their dresses or atleast try them on this weekend. I'm going to shop for rings this weekend and I need to find someone to marry us. Today I am going to re-pick invitations but I can't order them until the guest list is finalized which will be Friday (I have to wait for the in laws to finalize their list) .. florist! I need to do that too... man oooo man! lol the list just goes on and on! It's a good thing I work well under pressure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have a lot to do!!!  Congratulations on the new date!  Everything will come together splendidly!!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  I just got back, and saw all your posts about everything!!!!!  CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!  What a journey! 

You have a lot to do, yes (I am not going to lie!), but you can do it, and you have a great group of girls here who will help you out when you need it (you know that, LOL!).  If it gets to crunch time, and you need help with DIY stuff or whatever, we might even be able to orchestrate a GTG to help you out (I have done it several times before, it's nothing to worry about and you get a ton of crap done!). 

You can do it!  And you are going to be gorgeous! 

If you need help planning a winter wedding (advice and such), page Buttons Pepper on the Philly board.  Her wedding was in February, during that giagantic snow storm we had.  She can give you some helpful tips, I am sure :)

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!  Now, lets get cracking!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha thanks **MRS** Briar Rose... hehe. I know it's crazy.. alot has happened in your absence! I'm very excited and I'm trying not to be overwhelmed.. I have a list.. a very long one. I'm sure I may get to that point where I need help in some way.. Hopefully my BM's will help but if they can't it's so nice to know that I have support.
    but enough about me...

How was your honeymoon?????? Cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FANTASTIC.  It couldn't have gone better, IMO.  And I have to be honest- a former friend went to the AI resort in Jamaica, and had several issues.  We had none, except for an issue with a package, which was fixed immediately. 

They have this awesome service where if you are staying in a WDW resort, if you buy something, they will send it back to your resort or room, your choice, so you don't have to carry it around with you.  LOVED THAT LIKE NONE OTHER.  For those who stay off property, you can use the front gate drop off service, where they send your packages to the front gate and you pick them all up when you leave the park.  SCORE!!!

The food was amazing.  The dining plan (we got the 1 quick service, 1 sit down service, and 1 snack per person a day plan) was worth it- the amount of money we saved was ridic (DH totalled it up).  If you ever go, do the Dining Plan.  And it's like my mom said, if there is one thing Disney does right, it's food- because if the food is bad, people especially adults, will never come back.

It was awesome going as an adult. So very different from going as a kid, and even as a teenager.  We did different things, which weren't interesting to me then, but are now.  It was pretty cool. 

We decided while down there that we want to make vacations an important part of our marriage, family, and life.  We want to make sure to set aside that time to have fun, relax, make memories.  Because of that, we are actually looking into the DVC, to see if it's worth it.

How are you feeling?!  You are in my prayers!  What else do you need to do?!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad you had a great time!!! I had no idea disney had the drop off service!! It makes perfect sense and definately something to take advantage of in the future!! lol. Food is definately important. I have never actually "vacationed" in orlando. I am from Florida so I always went just for the day. I've only been to disney once but I have been to Universal so many times! I wonder if they have the food voucher things for just a day trip?? That is a really good idea! Any time you go to any theme park you pay out the wazoo for food and drinks!!

I definately think it's a good idea to have a vacation each year. You have to have some fun in your life. It can't always be all work and no play. Jeff and I always try to go somewhere different every year. We try not to do the same thing twice so that way we can see as much as we can!

and as for me.. I am feeling sick lol. Not vomiting every morning sick.. It's just a constant nausea throughout the day. I have to constantly eat something to keep it at bay. and I have a lot of food aversions... sweets are now my enemy! haha. The wedding planning thing is very exciting!!! I know it's gonna be alot but I am so excited to be married sooner!! haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know many women swear by almonds and saltines...don't know if that has been recommended to you, but you might try it to see.  The almonds have protein in them, which will help you with energy and feeling a bit more full.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will try it! Anything at this point! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards