Delaware
Options

Help us win, please!

Hey girls,
I wouldn't usually do this, but since winning would really mean a lot right now- we don't have the money to buy any add ons, plus we have had a ton of bad news lately- so I am asking for your help!

Our wedding photographer is having a contest with her clients from 2010 on FB. The photo/client that gets the most "likes" wins an enlarged 11x14 print. Since money right now is really tough and we can't afford to buy add ons like this, winning this contest would be awesome. Plus, with everything that has been going on lately- we have gotten some really bad news, and I have gotten sicker and have to have some more procedures done- this would be great news to be able to win this; a definite pick me up.

So, I am asking for your help. All you have to do is this:
-Like my wedding photographer, sg photography (link)
-Go to the album I ♥ U!|Valentine’s Day Contest (link)
-Like our photo, #5.
- Spread the word to help us out!

The contest ends January 31st at midnight, so get your “votes” in and spread the word before then. Also, you can comment on the photo, but they don’t count towards the contest (though the support is appreciated!).

This would really, really mean a ton right now, to win this contest. Like I said, things have been really rough around here lately, both medically and other areas, and a nice pick-me-up (and a photo that we can frame and display in our place!) would be absolutely wonderful.

If you don't want to like her forever, you don't have to; you can unlike her after the contest is over.

Thank you so much everyone; this means so, so much!
Brittany/MBR

Re: Help us win, please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards