Delaware
Options

Affordable Venue/Caterer for 150 guests

My fiance and I are open to venues in Delaware, South Jersey and Philly area. By affordable I mean less than $50/pp. I would love for most of my family to be able to come but at $100/pp that just wouldn't be possible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Affordable Venue/Caterer for 150 guests

• Options
    Cafe gelato in newark has packages well within that price range. I have no idea what their banquet area looks like. They also do off site catering for a little more. You could also check out local fire halls. They are very reasonable. If you would like more specific suggestions or any other help, email me. VickiJonesWedyahoo.com. I am working with a limited budget too and may be able to help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Delaware and Chester County, PA, i didn't see many venues at the pricepoint.  I think you'll want to go with Fire Halls, as PP suggested, or look into venues that allow you to bring in your own food/alcohol.  If you're considering a dry wedding, than a more "traditional" wedding venue might be in budget after all.  Good luck!
    127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks! pizzadili winery and maple dale country club in kent county seem to fall into our price range. we are going to look at lakeside manor in nj next weekend. doesn't seem like we'll find much in new castle county at this point. i'm trying to avoid fire halls but if i have to i definitely will. i will look into cafe gelato options.
  • Options
    Fraizers is also another venue that is very resonabley priced in Dover, DE. I am planning on meeting with the wedding coordinator there this upcoming Saturday :)
    http://fraizersrestaurant.com/Pages/Banquet.html
  • Options
    It's slightly out of Newark, but I had mine at the North East River Yacht club, and it fit in your budget. Definitely fit in there. (the buffet option) They were fantastic, professional, and all around wonderful to work with. 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards