Delaware
Options

Travel Agent? or not Travel Agent?

i need some opinios. what is everyone doing with their honeymoons? we are thinking St. Lucia. should we use a travel agent or go through Sandals? i am just seeing what is the better deal?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Travel Agent? or not Travel Agent?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_travel-agent-or-not-travel-agent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:c8ea7bfd-0696-413e-bdbf-ab0525574124Post:7d99d307-1605-4812-91ee-b6a6600e313a">Travel Agent? or not Travel Agent?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i need some opinios. what is everyone doing with their honeymoons? we are thinking St. Lucia. should we use a travel agent or go through Sandals? i am just seeing what is the better deal?
    Posted by msimeone03[/QUOTE]

It depends on how much time you want to put into it  I travel alot and have only used an agent  once.  I don't think you necessarily get better deals.  They are useful if you are going somewhere fairly remote or multiple destinations.  If you already know where you are going, I'd check travel deal sites and a couple agents to compare pricing. 
  • Options
    So funny to see this post b/c FI and I were just talking about this yesterday-whether or not we want to go through a travel agent.
    I think it would be helpful for us since we are having trouble deciding where to go.
  • Options
    We used a travel agent and it was a good decision for us. He helped us pick what resort to stay at based on our needs, most of the travel agents have traveled to a lot of these places so they know a lot of ins and outs. He also came in handy when we had issues with the airline on our honeymoon he took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards