Delaware
Options

Bridal party problems (vent)

I posted the other day worried that the GMs would get carried away drinking before the ceremony. Well, they were actually just messing around so no more need to worry about that! But now there are new problems to deal with. Our rehearsal is the night before the wedding. It was originally scheduled for 5, but had to be moved to 5:30 because of MOH. Well, Best Man tells me the other night that he won't get there until 7:30!!!!! I've decided not to stress out about that. Well, a BM calls me last night to tell me that she probably can't pay off her layaway that is due to be paid off 12/24. There is still a chance,but most likely not. I'm pissed! My wedding is 15 days away!!! I understand that times are hard, but she knew she had to pay for it. She should have told me sooner. She also wants me to reimburse her the $30 she put down on the dress!! I don't know what I have done to deserve this drama, but I cannot wait for it to be over with.

Re: Bridal party problems (vent)

• Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I responded to the other post before I saw this, so glad other issue is resolved.

As for the other stuff, he needs to have an idea of what he is doing, so unless the conflict is something major i just dont understand the issue.

For the BM - tough cookies for her. No you do not need to pay her the $30. it is her problem and loss, but dont go on with the "Why are you doing this to me" because you dont know the whole story (ie. finances and the like). The most imoportant thing is that she is there for you both that day, Whether that is standing up with you all or sitting in the pews, the point is she is there. Be greatful for that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards