Delaware

A musical check!

I finally picked out the music for the ceremony!!  There's a lot of music because we're doing a full Catholic mass.  What do you ladies think:

Bridal Party Entrance: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
Bride Entrance: Canon in D (Pachelbel)
Gloria: Mass of Light (my favorite Gloria EVER!)
Gospel Acclamation: Celtic Alleluia
Preparation of Gifts: Panis Angelicus (Cesar Franck)
Holy/Memorial Acclamation/Great Amen/Lamb of God: Heritage Mass
Communion: Supper of the Lord (if we need a second song, Gift of Finest Wheat)
Dedication to Blessed Mother: Ave Maria (Schubert)
Recessional: Ode to Joy (instrumental)

The only song that's a maybe is Panis Angelicus.  It's very challenging vocally, so if my cantor doesn't want to do it... I'm going to pick another song.  Probably The Gift of Love (it's to the tune of The Water is Wide but with lyrics that is very wedding-appropriate)

Unrelated... I had a wedding nightmare last night!!! I had a dream that I was wearing my wedding shoes to break them in, but I had to go outside for something.. and my entire yard was covered in dog poop :(
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: A musical check!

• edited December 2011
    Very nice. I love Panis Angelicus. I sang it in High School for a christmas concert. I hope your cantor can handle it! :)

Were you at work yesterday? I stopped by to pick up Christmas presents, and remembered you worked there, but didn't want to be the creeper who walked around to all the women with engagement rings on asking, 'are you on the Knot?' :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I WAS at work yesterday!  But because we have extended holiday hours, I'm not working my normal schedule.  I didn't go in until 2 yesterday... and I was there until close.  I was super busy the WHOLE TIME and spent a lot of time doing applications, so chances are I was busy putting makeup on someone.

And I'm pretty sure I'm the only engaged person at Ulta right now!  Everyone else is single or married.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!! It's going to be lovely! :)

Love the dream! haha. Ugh could you imagine???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I was really upset when I woke up!! And I told Gzilla and he said "Please don't wear those shoes outside.  Ever."  hahaha.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Ha ha... I was there around 3.30 or 4. I was hovering around the bare Minerals area. Were you wearing the cute ballet flats? If that was you, i totally love your shoes. I'm such a creeper. Sorry. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes!  That was me!  Ballet flats, godet skirt, and long sleeved black shirt?  This guy. 

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards