Delaware

Photographers around or under 2K?

Hi everyone,
Posting this for my friend who's getting married in Sept. They're looking for photographers & the max for their budget is around 2K. If anyone has any recommendations of who they should check out, please let me know…thanks!!

Re: Photographers around or under 2K?

• dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Photography by Leah.  Our wedding isn't until October, so I don't have a vendor review for her, but we met with her in person and she was really nice and we got to see more of her work, other than what was posted on her website.  She lives in Elkton, MD but will travel just about anywhere.

Her packages run from $950-$1800, all of which include unlimited time and a cd with full rights to the pictures.  We're getting the top package and opted to add on coverage of the RD for an additional $100.

Here's her website
    http://photographybyleah.com/

• edited December 2011
    we are using THEPROS and they have some great pricing packages.   If you call and speak with someone when booking, they will actually discount the packages.

also, check out
    http://www.teoliphotography.daportfolio.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We used the pros for our wedding....our photographer was Vera Lamarch she was really good to work with!
  • colleen3724colleen3724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Foschi Photography has packages around/under $2k.  You can get hours of coverage, online gallery and digital copy of all your pictures.  If you choose to get an album made, it may cost you alittle more, but I think that's the case with every photog.
  • wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a friend who's starting her own business. My wedding will only be her second I believe, but she'd probably be fair priced. here's the website (sorry there's not too much info on there yet, like i said, she's just getting started. http://moonravenphotography.webs.com/

she's also gonna be doing my engagement photos next week, so u can see, 1 or 2 examples of her work, when i upload them.
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • kasey12kasey12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kate's Lens (www.kateslensphotography.com) - She's got a great eye and very reasonably priced...my package with the engagement session is $1500 total. 
  • Dnyce7282Dnyce7282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how strictly you have to stick to the 2K range but we are using M2 Photography and they offer a lot, our entire package for full day coverage and attendance at rehearsal & rehearsal dinner is about $2200... I know it's over $2000 but not too much

I met w/ Leah from the above post as well, but at the time she didn't have any photos to show & her computer was not working properly so, I couldnt' see anything in person, but she was very nice and I think willing to work out anything, we just decided to go w/ a photographer w/ a little more experience
  • crystalb720crystalb720 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Tere Schubert photography she did our engagemnet session last october and the photos were stunning..She is so wonderful to work with .She is around 2k!!n hope this helps!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Reflections Photography out of Middletown. Carrie has all different packages to fit any budget really. She just did my friends wedding the other weekend and the pictures are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards