Delaware

Huge Check!

We ordered our invitations today!  They should be here in no more than two weeks, and more than likely within the week.  I cannot wait; they are so pretty, and I keep dreaming and drooling over them and how elegant they look! 

I cannot stress enough how wonderful Apropos was to work with; they slaved over the books with us to figure out what would be not only the most elegant, but the most cost effective.  If you need invites, I would hands down say head to Apropos, because you won't be disappointed!

We also managed to finish getting gifts for the flower girl today; we went to the Disney Store and got her a bunch of Disney Princess stuff (which she is going to go gaga for!). 

Slowly but surely, things are getting done!  When I have pictures, I will post of the invites!

Re: Huge Check!

• wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! I hate having my invites...but having to wait to print them >< i don't have the venue set 100%...so i'm not allowed *pout*
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's a very big check!

I've ordered all my supplies and hope to start making them *very* soon.

• edited December 2011
    Awesome check Brit!
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice check...I"m ordering mine today or tomorrow too. Just waiting on a second set of proofs.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 8daysaweek8daysaweek member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_bored-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:37014d69-0d87-44ad-8380-cfdda8fd2135Post:836a2e90-4e98-421c-907e-1f7b7e7f7dd0">Re: Bored</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eating lunch, then putting together the must have photo list for our meeting with the photographer tonight.  I feel like we have way too many "must have" photos.  It seems like our parents are trying to take advantage of the photographer WE paid for and want him to take a million photos of this family and that family and well these people aren't are family, but they are close, so take their picture too!  We need to draw the line some where.  
    Posted by klsheriff[/QUOTE]

Some photographers limit the number of combinations you can do for family photos.

We have a ton of combinations too thanks to divorced parents on both sides. So I know FFIL and FMIL will want a photo but not one with the other in it. My parents might be cool with a photo with the other one in it but I know they'd prefer not to.

UMMMM... sorry ladies. TK glitch sent me over here for some reason. Sorry!
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    CP: July 2011
    BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
    We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards