Delaware

Professional Decorator in Delaware?

Looking for someone to help transform a barn into a beautiful reception area. We have ideas and materials- just need someone to help pull it all together? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Professional Decorator in Delaware?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_professional-decorator-in-delaware?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:e65bb9dd-f192-41f7-b570-368dea2348fbPost:bdda74c2-0dc3-4244-b1f4-383f944323fd">Professional Decorator in Delaware?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for someone to help transform a barn into a beautiful reception area. We have ideas and materials- just need someone to help pull it all together? Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Posted by thejennyz[/QUOTE]

Heidi from Entertain Me was my Day Of.  She might be able to help you with this or provide a recommmendation.
  • Thanks! Looking into it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_professional-decorator-in-delaware?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:e65bb9dd-f192-41f7-b570-368dea2348fbPost:d7ff80d3-be52-4a48-977a-a1aeed394d61">Re: Professional Decorator in Delaware?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! Looking into it!
    Posted by thejennyz[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You can use a day-of-coordinator for the reception set up!  We used Carina from Remember This Day Events for our wedding- she was great!  </div><div>
    </div><div>GL!

</div>
    Lillian & Kyle 10.25.08 Michael Andrew- 7.2.11
  • Day of coordinator would be the best way to go- Mary from Mary Rose Memories set mine up and she did a phenomenal job. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Mary Rose Memories... I've had a handful of friends use her, and she's awesome.  NCV and YSL from the Philly Board used Mary, too.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards