Delaware

venues

Hi I am newly engaged and beginning to look for venues. We would like a hotel wedding as most of my family is coming out of town. Has anyone had any good or bad reviews of: Doubletree on concord pike Clarion belle in new castle We are looking at the new Sheraton next week and I am hoping their packages are reasonable b/c the hotel looks really nice! Any other hotel recs? I wasn't impressed with the Downtown Sheraton or the Christiana Hilton.

Re: venues

• I'm also using the Doubletree on King St.  We were big on the hotel venue as well since most of my friends and family are from out of town.  Dee has been a pleasure to work with, and their packaged are very reasonable and include everything.  I had looked at the Doubletree on Concord Pike but wasn't thrilled with some of their packages (even they they are both Doubletrees they're owned by different companies and do offer different things).  I also wasn't too happy with the way their ballroom was right off the main entrance.  The Downtown Doubletree has a much more private ballroom area. 

Congratulations and good luck!

• Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm going to look at the downtown Sheraton soon. I'm also checking out Embassy Suites in Newark so we will see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards