Delaware

Hi :)

PnVPnV member
First Comment
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  Im Vicky and my fiance and I are getting married August 13th at the Christiana Hilton. :)  We have most of our vendors booked except for the florist.  Any help with florists would be appreciated we havent had much luck with the florists that the Hilton recommends.  So far Ive contacted Belaks, Flourish Designs Unlimited, and Boyds as well for pricing.  :)  Thanks ladies ;) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi :)

• edited December 2011

Welcome, PnV!! 

Belak's is a favorite on this board.  I'm going with Celebrations Design Studio... and I'm really happy with them.  Keep us posted with how it goes!!

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  August 13th is a big day.  It's my sisters bday, my uncle's baby is due, and my best friend from college is due with her first baby that day too!

As far as florists go, we used Belak's and they were good.  Nothing spectacular, but great pricing!  Once you meet with Barb I think you'll be sold on Belak's.

• wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try DiBiaso's in wilmington. they're prices are really fair! & the quality it great
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!! Can't help you with a florist since I did my own but good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PnVPnV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions!  Im doing all the planning from out of state so your help is soooo appreciated.  Ive talked to Barb and absolutely love her, and also like Meg from Sweetpeas.  I think we'll prob be going with one of them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards