Delaware
Options

Sophia's Alterations - a review, as promised :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her, and I can't say enough positive things about today.  I took my sister (also a BM) and my mom today.  I don't need any alterations since my dress fits me like a glove, but for 7 bustles and the steaming and pressing of my dress and veil it's costing $130.  $10 per bustle, $50 to make my dress look fab and fresh and $10 to do the veil.  I have a weirdly intricate dress as far as the rouching and bunching so I need more bustles than say the average A-line.  I don't know if that's a budget-friendly price since I didn't go anywhere else but I wouldn't trust anyone else with my dress.  My mom and sis got a great vibe from Sophia; she's so outgoing and friendly.  She gave me tips about how to wear my hair and talked me out of making my 2-tier veil into a 1-tier.  She explained in great detail how she makes her bustles so they are beautiful but strong.  She really knows her stuff and it is with absolute confidence that I leave my dress with her and recommend her to others.  I'm picking up my dress April 29 so I'll be sure to give the "final" review after that.  Pictures in bio!
*Lauren*
Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sophia's Alterations - a review, as promised :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards