Delaware

WOOHOO!!!

Sorry i just am really happy! i'd been getting a little depressed lately about the wedding cause i was "let go" from work in January (but still kept in the system so i was technically still working there) & have had no income all these months...

well unemployment had been waiting & waiting to even look at my paperwork cause my "job" wouldn't give them any info except i was hired part-time (yea like 4 yrs ago, then became practically full-time) & i was still under thair employ.

but i finally got my approval today!!!!
~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd

Re: WOOHOO!!!

• edited December 2011
    Good news!  Are they going to retro pay you to the date of separation?
  • wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    to the date i applied. so since i applied....they've got to back-pay me about 1k! it'll be in installments though...
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh, that's good.  The delay was bad, but at least you'll get all the money owed to you.
  • wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea...i just learned my lesson...don't ever give your employer the benefit of the doubt...they'll screw u in the end..it's like, my last day working (which was a meeting not working) was February 27th...& i didn't put in my app for unemployment till march 17th cause i thought there might be a chance that they'd put me back on the schedule...

damn cowards were too afraid to just outright fire me! & what's worse, is people around the store were left to think that i was
    a) on a long ass vacation
    b) that i only worked 1 day a week
    c) quit!

obviously none of them were true...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards