Delaware

BM Wristlets??

Hey girls,

I have a pretty good idea of the gifts that i am getting for my BM's but i am thinking that i want to get them a wristlet so they can have their phones, make up, keys, etc with them throughout the day.. Any suggestions on where i can get some? Nothing expensive at all.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BM Wristlets??

• Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure of your budget but I got ones from Coach and it wasn't too bad.  There is also Vera Bradley.

Another option is to go to the department stores, esp when they have "x"% off of the entire purchase.

• edited December 2011
    Where is there a Coach outlet around here? How much were they on average there?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    u can usually find some decent ones at claires or Icing
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Coach outlets have always been where I've bought them.  They always seem to be good prices plus they always seem to hand a % off coupon when you walk in the door.  Outlet stores I know of are in Rehoboth Beach, Queenstown MD, Poconos, Atlantic City NJ, and Limerick PA

• edited December 2011
    Thank you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is also a Coach outlet in Pottstown, PA. I was just there a few weeks ago with a friend.

If money is tight I would def. go to an outlet. However, if you still don't want to spend to much.. Claires or Icing would be the cheapest route to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got Coach wristlets last weekend at the AC outlet...78 normally, I got them for 36 a piece which I thought was a pretty good deal. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Also remember, in Rehoboth, you don't pay sales tax- and if you are paying a ton of money (which if you are buying a lot, that can happen!), that can hit you. 

I would suggest calling the stores ahead of time and asking what their specials are, as well as any discounts they are running.

As for Vera Bradley, I love their stuff.  And you can match it to your wedding colors.  Plus, you can get stuff on discount as well- just go online.  Or, you can go to a local store like Heart and Home and get on their discount card and get money back and all.  Plus, you can get the Vera Bradley stuff monogrammed.
  • awdammawdamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    orientaltrading.com believe it or not has some eally great bridal gift items. from guys, girls, flower kids, and even parents.

they've really beefed up their quality in the more recent years now.
  • lilapple27lilapple27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try magpielovely.com! It's a locally based online boutique and they have gorgeous stuff! I love the classic clutch listed here: http://www.magpielovely.com/item/classic-clutch/616/p2c72
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards