Idaho
Options

Hey Yall!!

So I have been married for 3 yrs will be 4 in Dec!!! But The board on the nest is dead so I thought I would check it out here. LOL. congrats to everyone who is or just got married!!! A little about myself":

Im Shannon, 22. Like I said my husband are going on 4 years of marriage(looonnngggg years LMAO) we have to kids. Both girls, our oldest will be 3 in June and my youngest will be 1 in August... My husband is in the AF and we are in boring Mountain Home. Just recently moved on base....Hope to get to meet some exciting and new people...PS I go to Boise A LOT becuase my mom lives there...thank god for Boise, without a mall I would die.

Re: Hey Yall!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    Saw you on TN board too!  Stick around.. this board is pretty dead too, but I'd love to get it going!
  • Options
    shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! This board is a little more livelier than The Nest board. =) Looks like the people that post most on here are married! (Listen to me, I'm acting like I've been married for a long time... I've been married 10 days...lol)

I grew up in Mtn Home and I turned out okay. =) But, yes - it is very boring there! You should have seen it when Walmart opened... it was a big deal!

See, Barrelbabe? We should combine TK and TN and have a GTG! =)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha yeah!!! I live out on the base and I DREAD driving to town!!! The only thing I get excited for is maurices...oh and going to boise of course!!! So its looks like us 3 huh??? well shoot..we need more people!!!
  • Options
    shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to middle school on base at the now closed Stephensen Middle School and having to ride out there every morning was tough. My dad was the band and choir teacher there, not in the AF, though. Now he teaches at the high school, though.

I saw the Maurices when I was there a while ago and thought "wow! Mtn Home has a Maurices! Cool!" LOL The only places we used to be able to get clothes was Walmart or drive to Boise. (There is a little store called Jennie's across from RailRoad park, though... but that wasn't my style. lol)

I'm not sure how to get more people on here, I know a few girls getting married in Idaho this year, but they haven't join TK! Hmph! lol =)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOOK AT YOUR PUGS IN THEIR LITTLE OUTFITS!!!  ADORABLE!! There's my two cents!  I'm getting married in Boise in 40+ days...so coming up quick!  There will be no nest in my future.  I teach , so I have 195 kids already! lol 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just decided, is now preparing married my wedding gown, feeling pretty good!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards