Idaho
Options

Down Home Country Wedding

So I live in the Seattle area, but I am from Marsing, Idaho. (an hour outside of Boise), and I am dying to get married at my uncles ranch.  The thing is I dont know if I should embrace the western/country feel or try and go classy/western... What are your opinions.?

Re: Down Home Country Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh - I say classy western!  I love that rustic/luxury mix when it's done right. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You could embrace the feel of the ranch without going tacky western (all of the lace and fake cowboy boots.)  There's a lot of ideas out there that are awesome.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Katie!

We are an outdoor wedding location in Meridian.   It's a 60 acre ranch that includes a replica of an old western town.  It's a  very warm, country and classy feeling.

It features amazing views of the surrounding mountain ranges.  The wedding site sits lakeside.  We use covered wagons to take all of your guests from the front parking lot (free parking) to the wedding site. 

The beauty of the requires very little decoration. Photos can be found on our web site at CoolwaterCreekEvents.com.  You can e-mail me directly at Renee@CoolwaterCreekEvents.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards