Idaho

Photographer Recs

I'm having a really hard time finding a photographer that is budget friendly.  Most of them seem to be well over $1,000 and I can't quite justify spending that.  Does anyone have an recommendations for photographers they like somewhere in the Boise/Meridian/Nampa, etc area?  TIA!

Re: Photographer Recs

• edited December 2011
    Wow those are amazing! I have an appointment with them in a couple weeks.. I'm very excited! :) Thanks for sharing those with me!
  • edited December 2011
    thank you :) Hope that you like him as much as we do. He's really nice; havent met his cousin who he works with, but i'm sure she is just as genuine. Here are the pictures we picked to purchase, just to give you more of an idea of how he can edit things. I specifically asked for a more vintage feel to my pictures. So, fitphotography.com then proofing and put in AK2009EFINAL :) Let me know how it goes.
  • dreambigprodreambigpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a word of warning, like someone else said, you usually get what you pay for.  Granted, everyone has different standards for what makes a 'good' picture.  But once you drop below $1k for a photographer you're treading dangerous waters.I can't tell you how many horror stories I've heard from brides who went cheap for a photographer only to have the photographer take 2 years to get them pictures, or move out of state and they didn't get any of their pictures, or took really bad pictures that looked nothing like the images on their website.Personally, I think photography and videography are the most important parts of your wedding day because that's all you have left afterwards.  I'd really recommend you find someone that you know will do a good job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards