Idaho
Options

Dress

Bought my dress today. It's all so exciting. You can't beat the "It was the first one I tried on" story. :) My future mother in law cried. I'm a happy bride.

Re: Dress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Where did you find it at?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you find your dress?  that is so exciting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Corture Next to the Boise Town Square.  It's behind David's Bridal and is next to Applebees.  They were wonderful!!  No appointment necassary, which was good for my spur of the moment descision to go out and look for a dress.  Three weeks later going back in to order it, tha gal who helped me try them on, remembered not only my name but which dress was my first pick and right there ready to order it for me.  It was a wonderful expierience and i HIGHLY recomend them to ALL Ada county and Canyon county Brides.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats :) I work at Applebee's and I'm always looking at the dresses in the window when I drive by. If I hadnt bought my dress on a whim one day I Would have shopped there; but I went shopping on a sunday and they're not open on sundays...which is the only thing I dont like :( Congrats though! Post some pics when you can. When is the wedding?
  • Options
    tayleytayley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've gone there a couple times, and I totally agree with you! The girls are super sweet, and every time I've gone, they've remembered who I am, the kinds of styles I like, and I barely have to say anything before they're piling gorgeous dresses into a room for me to try on! I've also gone alone almost every time, and they've been amazing about giving really honest (not price-biased) opinions on which dresses looked best on me! I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Can't wait to see your dress!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards