• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Idaho

Reasonably priced photographer in Twin Falls, ID... HELP!!!

Hello all,

I am struggling to find a great wedding photographer in Twin Falls, ID.  Any suggestions??  We are hoping to stay under $1,000.

THANK YOU and happy wedding planning!!!

XOXO

Re: Reasonably priced photographer in Twin Falls, ID... HELP!!!

• Sorry, but I don't know any photographers. My husband and I got married last year (in Colorado), and we live in Wells, NV. I just wantd to say hi to the local, and I do have some wedding stuff leftover I'm trying to get rid of. Is there anything that you are looking for item-wise for the wedding that I might have?
    Celebrity Crush -- Karl Urban

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/34zf3vs.jpg[/IMG]
  • My sister does photography and weddings she usually charges $600. You might have to pay a little extra for travel because she is in Weiser. But I am sure that she would be willing to depending on the date!
  • In Response to Reasonably priced photographer in Twin Falls, ID... HELP!!!:
    [QUOTE]Hello all, I am struggling to find a great wedding photographer in Twin Falls, ID.  Any suggestions??  We are hoping to stay under $1,000. THANK YOU and happy wedding planning!!! XOXO
    Posted by pere1168[/QUOTE]
    I am a photographer and have a package for $1000.00. Here is my website if you are interested. (: www.jessica-rene.com
    or
    www.jessicarenestudios.com
    GOOD LUCK!
    Jessica 
    [QUOTE]Hello all, I am struggling to find a great wedding photographer in Twin Falls, ID.  Any suggestions??  We are hoping to stay under $1,000. THANK YOU and happy wedding planning!!! XOXO

Check out Heather Hillman Photography.. She is AMAZING. I am using her for our wedding in Oct and her prices are great. Her company is called In His Image Photograpy.. She is located in Kuna. 

Check out Heather Hillman Photography.. She is AMAZING. I am using her for our wedding in Oct and her prices are great. Her company is called In His Image Photograpy.. She is located in Kuna. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards