Ohio-Columbus

Found a website I love for attendant gifts!

I have been searching and searching and searching for attendant gifts that were high quality but not ridiculous in expense. I swear I see the exact same cheapy-type item on all the websites. 

I finally found a website I like, I have been searching for nice (but not too nice) bath robes for my bridesmaids. Ordering online makes me nervous, but there seem to be a decent number of reviews and they are all great. I just wanted to pass it along so you can add it to your notes :) 

Anniversary

Re: Found a website I love for attendant gifts!

• edited December 2011
    That's where we got all of our gifts. We passed them out last weekend at the rehearsal dinner and they were a big hit.

The bathrobes really are very nice by the way. I was wary when I ordered the first time, so I only ordered one. After getting it, I ordered the other 6 I needed. The morning of the wedding we got a really fun picture of all of us in our robes sitting in the hotel bed.

If you get a chance, try to find a promocode for them on the internet. They usually have one or two out there. Also, once you order, they start sending you 20% off coupons.

Good luck!
    image 445 Invited so far!
    image 50 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 366 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to know! If you have a promo code handy please post :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards