Idaho

Open Letter Thursday

Have a letter you'd like to write someone but don't actually want them to see it? 
Free therapy here.

Dear Thursday,
Please don't kill me.  I'd like to see Friday.
Sincerely,
The teacher that's VERY thankful for Thanksgiving break

Re: Open Letter Thursday

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear big sister,

I love you and you are one of my best friends, but could you have waited one more day to tell me you are getting married also? I know you were excited and wanted to tell me right away, but I waited a week to tell you, when I thought it was the right time. Not only did you tell me on my birthday, but you also told me that you were going to get married 3 months before me in January. Y'know - January, the month our mom told me I couldn't get married in even though I want to, because our other sister can't come for Christmas and then come back a month later. I'm glad you have decided on June, which is 2 months after mine, (I know, this sounds totally selfish...) and I'm so happy for you now. I just wish we could do your announcement of it to me over again. I'm glad you have found a man that respects you and loves you more than your first husband ever did.

Love,
    Your little sister
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards