Idaho

Photographers

I'm looking for a photographer that isn't to expensive, i really don't want tons of printed pictures, but i want the copyright cd of all the pictures from the wedding, anyone know of any places?

Re: Photographers

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Craigslist. I was browsing and saw some pretty good ones. I saw one that charges $25/hr! I can't tell you how great they are, but I've emailed a few of them and they've all gotten back to me promptly. If you go to boise.craigslist.org and look under Services you can click on Skill'd Trade or Creative and they are usually posted under there.

I was having a hard time finding a good photographer in my price range, and Ihaven't hired any of these, but I'm definitely going to look more. :)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Let It Shine Photography.  Annie Brown is amazing and very reasonable.  Check her out on facebook.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_photographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:a1a9f380-9a1c-4840-a99c-fce13477b7ccPost:1a40b9f4-2400-4687-ac0d-04adb4ab6998">Re: Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let It Shine Photography.  Annie Brown is amazing and very reasonable.  Check her out on facebook.
    Posted by stephboyce[/QUOTE]

I have to diito this.  She did my wedding... You can check out my Bio for pictures.
  • edited December 2011

Jean Mazac. Her website is www.doubletakeportraits.com

She does AMAZING work. She did my engagements and I can't wait to work with her again for my wedding in a couple months. All wedding packages include the copyrighted cd's from the wedding day too. She's extremely talented and probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. Her photos turn out beautifully and they never look cheesy. I highly recommend her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards