Idaho
Options

Flame Free Wednesday

Need to get something off your mind?  Angry about something?  Think some portion of etiquette is completely ridiculous? 
Post it here!
AND RULES ARE: 
No one can ridicule you for what you've said, even if they don't agree.  This is your safe place for the day!

Re: Flame Free Wednesday

• Options
    shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not really angry about anything, but I'm completely stressed about not having a venue yet! Why does everything have to be so expensive? I'm trying to do this wedding for less than $3000, and I really don't want to have to pay $1000 for a nice venue!

One more thing is I love my FI with everything, but why does he have to be sick right now? He's not physically sick, but he's having a lot of anxiety issues (not from the wedding planning, his anxiety is actually what caused him to propose!) and I feel like I'm just adding to his anxiety when I ask him about wedding things, but we need to get things done. I want him to get better, and one day he's doing okay, and then something happens, or is said wrong (luckily not by me) and he's back to square one. I just want him to get better, not for the wedding, but for us.

image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE BEING SICK. i also wish things weren't so expensive we are already at about 4000 and still have cake and food and little things to go was trying to go for 5000 bu its gonna be more like 7000 by the time everything is all said and done. should of gone to the court house lol :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ~I am HATING this whole wedding thing. I am not the girliest person and the little details about the wedding are killing me. I really DO NOT care about where people sit, or which flowers should be where. The worst thing is that people in the community keep asking how the wedding planning is going, and they want to here all the details. I am focused on passing my classes and really am not worrying about the little details. I feel like I am letting the sweet old ladies down because I am not acting like an excited, "blushing bride". Plus my mom's side of the family thinks I am having the wedding at the wrong time of the year, that I need to have children in my wedding, and that I am just plain crazy for getting married now (yet they are asking about great-grandchildren). Seriously people, it's my life.

Thanks!! That felt good :)
    ~totally in love with my best friend~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm grumpy that H doesn't ever clean up the kitchen.. It's his one job that he has to do and it never gets done. 
    I can't even cook right now it's so bad.  Yes I could clean it myself, but I keep thinking he'll take on the responsibility he agreed to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards