Idaho

Anybody go to the wedding show this weekend?

Or last weekend?

Were they any good?  Find any good deals.  It's making me a bit sad that my wedding is over because now I don't get to go see all the cool new things!
I'll just have to live vicariously through all the Idaho brides that I KNOW have to come out of the woods and start posting sometime soon!

Re: Anybody go to the wedding show this weekend?

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I went today and last weekend. It was a lot bigger last weekend, but this weekend had a lot less to look at, so it was kind of more intimate and laid back. Last week was packed and almost overwhelming. I didn't really talk to any of the vendors because they were too busy.
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I went to the one in Lewiston last week-end. It was really cool to see all of the cake bakers, caterers, florists, and photographers out with samples set up and everything. I just wish that I was getting married in this area so that I could have taken advantage of it all more, but I'm getting married in Bonners Ferry, so I didn't accomplish much except getting some ideas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards