Nebraska-Omaha

Rehersal Dinner Ideas

Does anyone have any rehersal dinner location ideas?  Looking for a restaurant that is affordable.

Re: Rehersal Dinner Ideas

• disneyluvr80disneyluvr80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know I complained about it at the time but my mother in law ended up having mine at the Garden Cafe in Rockbrook village. It was good she picked out two different main entrees and got sides and a salad it was really good she even got them to let us bring in our own booze for a toast. I can't remember exactly how much it was but it was not expensive I know that because all she kept doing is looking for the cheapest places she could have it.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at the Spaghetti Works in the Old Market and I believe it's only $11.99/person for unlimited pop and pasta and also comes with bread and salad bar.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Anthony's Steakhouse.  It was awesome! I don't know exactly how much it was, but I know it was more expensive FOR US because we chose to also have beer and wine for everyone.  The meal was wonderful....we chose two entres and salad and two sides I think.  We had our own private room and my friends made a surprise slideshow for me and DH.  So, if you are wanting to do a slideshow thing, it is included with no additional cost! :) 
  • jesstaslerjesstasler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Anthony's Steakhouse.  I had my reception there, but it would definitely work for a rehersal dinner.  The banquet room is absolutely beautiful (see my married bio for photos) and the food is awesome.  The staff was so wonderful to work with, the prices were very affordable, especially for what you get out of the meal; I really cannot say enough great things about Anthony's.
  • caligirl2009caligirl2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are doing ours at the Hilton in downtown - you can do it in one of the ballrooms or they can set up the area outside the ballrooms (with all the windows). we also thought about the upstream, a couple friends of mine had theirs there, or charlies on the lake. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
     We had ours at grisanti's and they were great.
  • edited December 2011
    heathergust: Did you decide?? Very curious where you pick. I wish I could help. There is a Husker game on that night so we are doing it at our house. Grandma and her sister are cooking all the food, we have a kegerator, and setting up a buffet in the garage with all our favorite mexican food. I love his grandmas enchilads! Pretty classy I know :) But a very relaxed night for us. Plus God forbid we miss a Husker football game!Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • heathergustheathergust member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the ideas.  I had heard about having it at Spaghetti Works.  And I live near Rockbrook so that too would be easy.  Now to do more research.  Thanks everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    Anyone ever been to Piccolo Petes? The reviews are mixed, but overall food looks affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards