Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Photographers

I am right now wanting to go with Iconic because their biggest package id $3000 and includes engagement, website, slideshow, full day coverage and coffee/parent books.  Ideally I would like to use A Better Exposure.  I am afraid of their prices especially with all of this included.  Has anyone used them?  I know their website is beautiful, is their work just as beautiful?  I have a meeting with Steve, the owner on monday but wanted to hear from some fellow knotties first...THANKS!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Photographers

• Options
    duffy723duffy723 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been sooo happy with Iconic...  Anytime I have a question I hear back within the day and they are very creative!!!  Both Jeff and Sheena are very professional!  Our engagement pics were awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    duffy723, Do you call or email Iconic and hear from them? I emailed them a week ago about setting up engagement photos, and I haven't heard a thing. Thanks!
  • Options
    awisdom83awisdom83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using A Better Exposure for my November wedding. I actually thought we got a pretty good deal, although all I wanted was the CD with all the photos. They over charge you with the books, slideshows, etc. You can make your own books on websites like shutterfly.com and also make your own slideshows or find someone who can at a cheaper cost. You can always order pictures from them at any time. They keep them on file and you can print out your own pictures if you own the CD. We are getting engagement pictures as well with our package.
  • Options
    mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im not wanting to spend more than $3500, do you think this is realistic with A Better Exposure for all that I want?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if Jeff's style is your cup of tea. but we met with him when we booked Iconic at his studio downtown and from the word go we have been so pleased, he's probably our fav vendor so far.
  • Options
    ThisIsMelindaThisIsMelinda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Lara Hanlon Photography aka photography by Lara. We just had our engagement pics done-which came with our package-and they were so great. I think her complete package falls under your budget. www.larahanlonphotography.com--Melinda
  • Options
    apalmer3apalmer3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a little frustrated with Iconic as well. Our date may or may not be taken but both times that I have emailed him he has taken forever to respond. Not sure what to think.Something New Productions is amazing. I have seen them at other weddings and wanted them really bad but all 3 of their photographers has been taken for our date.We are looking for 2 photographers around the 2k and under range.
  • Options
    daniellehaydaniellehay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In my honest opinion, you should choose a photographer based on their talent and not on how much you get in the package they put together for you. The way I looked at it was this: in 10 years will I be more concerned with the extra $1000 I spent on a photographer or will I be more concerned with having photos I love. For me it was the photos, for you it may be the money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We met with Steve during our search. ( we met with 5 photographers 3 lincoln , 2 in omaha ) We ended up with Richmond Photography out of lincoln.  Their package sounds similar to what you mentioned from Iconic..  http://www.richmondphoto.com is their website.. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards