Nebraska-Omaha

Cheap Cakes

I am looking for an inexpensive cake that still tastes good. Where is the best place in Omaha to get your wedding cake?

Re: Cheap Cakes

• edited December 2011
    we are using Linda Tills, 468-5181.  She makes cakes out of her home, and charges 75 cents a slice.  She has you try samples first, but they were large samples, I think the size of the top layer of a wedding cake.  She brought us two, and the flavors we chose were white cake with vanilla buttercream frosting & strawberry filling, and chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting & strawberry.  They were delicious!!!
    Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Diane Severson is also affordable, especially compared to some of the bakeries we tried.  The tiered cakes were $1.65 a slice and the sheet cake was $0.85.  I'm not sure what her 2009 prices are, as we booked her in 2008.  The cake looked and tasted amazing!  I would highly recommend her!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Michelle Dooling for my wedding cake...she also does the cakes out of her home and it was fabulous! She is super inexpensive and will do anything you want-defintely give her a call!! Her number is 415-9557... C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards