Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Shopping for Omaha Brides-to-Be!

hello everyone! i got married at the end of may, and i am just now getting around to going through all the wonderful wedding leftovers (tear). But we had the most perfect wedding ever; it really was the best day of my life!i do not know how to post pictures on here, so if you want photos, e-mail me at maryrosepatten@gmail.com.  Thanksi am selling some stuff if anyone is interested: 112 glass votive holders: They are indivually wrapped and have all been washed sparkingly clean. They are NOT all the same, but they are very nice! Also will include 12 glass votives with candles ---  $5536 votive white votive candles: brand new!   They will burn for 6+ hours. --- $6Gorgeous unity candle wreath: green, white, and yellow flowers.--- $15Pew decorations: green, white, and yellow flowers with white ribbon and sheer tie-on. There are 10 of them--- $15 for all or $2 apiece1500+ fake rose petals: They are white, dark pink, sheer pink, yellow, and some dark red. i had people throw these when we left our reception. It was awesome! --- $1032 glass vases: They are NOT all the same, but are similar in design. We used them for our centerpieces, which came out fabulous!--- $2534 cloth napkins: half are butter yellow and the other half are light sage green. We also used these for our centerpieces for a splash of color!--- $20 for all or $10 for halfIf you are interested in purchasing anything, e-mail me at maryrosepatten@gmail.com or call me at 402-706-7900.i bought some of this stuff from girls off of here, and so i hope to continue to pass it on to another beautiful bride!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards