Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding makeup?

I am thinking about having my makeup done for the wedding.  Anyone have recommendations or done research on the average rate? 

Re: Wedding makeup?

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marcia (contact info in bio) did an amazing job on my makeup and she did my BM makeup.  Very reasonable and a lot of fun to be around on the wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey lady, this is Missy from Ralston.  I have friend who does it and is amazing!  Her name is Christine and she owns her own business called Blush Makeup Artistry.  Her website is http://www.theknot.com/kl_redir.html?url=www.blushmakeupartistry.org&market=001&category=BTY&invoice=201814She is a vendor on theknot too.  Email me with questions!HTH and Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Does the person who is doing your hair trained to do makeup as well? Mine was and it was really convenient. And she did a wonderful job. I think for hair and make-up I paid $60 plus tip.
  • tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check into makeup at your hair salon too.  My hairstylist (Hilda at the Hair Market) is also doing my make-up.  I like doing it that way because she sees me often, knows how I normally look and I think she knows my style by now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • heathergustheathergust member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair lady does not do makeup but thanks for the tip Missy, I just booked Christine. I am going to do the trial the night of my bachlorette party! One more thing check off that I don't have to worry about the day of!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah!  Christine is my fav!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards