Nebraska-Omaha

Boudoir Photos?

So I'm warming up to the idea of taking boudoir photos, and I was wondering if anyone in the area could recommend a good photographer. Did you go to a separate photographer from the one who took your wedding and engagement pictures, or was it included in your package?
VOTE on my Name List

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Boudoir Photos?

• edited December 2011
    I id not have them done (wanted to) but there is a studio in lincoln:   http://www.copperlightphotography.com/index2.phpAwesome pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • alliejo725alliejo725 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll look into them. Do you know anyone who went there? How did you hear about them?(I'm just full of questions today!)
    VOTE on my Name List

Pregnancy Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Girls here on the knot. I met the photographer at one of the bridal fairs and his card is looking me in the face as I type this to you saying I need to get an appointment booked! LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    I am from Lincoln and had my photos done at Copperlight. The specialize in BD photos. They did an AMAZING job! I was really nervous going into it. I think thats normal, but they are great professionals and I got over my nerves very fast. The photographer is a guy, but he has a woman assistant with him the entire time and I really didn't think anything of it after like 3 minutes. I went in with 2 other knottie brides on the same day (different times, of course) and we received a party discount, so maybe you can find some other knotties interested. I think the PP mentioned wanting to go too. It will save you some money.I think it was $60 for the photo session. I really liked their photo albums, but I thought the price was high, so I bought 10 5x7s and went to hobby lobby and bought just a small $7 album. I think that was about $100-120 or something like that. I think I did two changes and 2 sets, though you can upgrade for more. I believe they will do full-nude, but I wasnt interested in going that far. Again though, the pictures were really quite amazing and my husband absolutely loved them. I can't believe how beautiful I looked. I am so glad I did these pictures.
  • laurel91laurel91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allure Photographic is having a boudoir weekend in Omaha on September 12-13. I am already signed up for the 12th. Every session is two hours with unlimited outfits and you get an album and a disk. You can email Lani at info@allurephotographic.com. Her site is www.allurephotographic.com and her blog has some boudoir images to look at.
  • alliejo725alliejo725 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help, everyone! I'm definitely going to look into those studios. Both photographers do beautiful pictures.
    VOTE on my Name List

Pregnancy Ticker

• tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an idea for anyone else interested in doing this...I'm taking them in January this year so I can give them to my future hubby for Valentine's Day. :)
  • Neighner20Neighner20 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I was one of the 3 women from theknot who went on the same day.  My pics are amazing!  We got the $60 for a session fee bc I booked at the bridal fair and they gave me a coupon too.  IF I can find some of their cards they gave me I could mail one to whoever wanted one bc there is coupon on them. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I did photos with allure for a photo book for my husband and it turned out really beautiful, and she was very respectful.  (And my husband loved them.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards