Nebraska-Omaha

Help!

So I am pretty much clueless and I didnt book Olley the Trolley or anyone else for between my 2pm ceremony and 6pm reception, and I DO really want to do this.  But, of course, Olley is now all booked up for my date. Has this happened to any of you? What other vendors are out there for fairly large parties? I have tried (unsuccessfully) Olley, Jone-Z, Omaha Pary Bus, and other limo services which have only max 8/10 passengers.  I have minimum 16 but if I could find it would love to get something that fits 20.  And some of the limo services suggested renting 2 vehicles, but I would really prefer to all be together.  Oh sad, I can't believe I didnt do this before....Thanks for any suggestions/idea/support that you may have!

Re: Help!

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Luxury Limo out of Syracuse.  They had a trolley like Ollie (that was even cheaper for us.)  One of the knotties said that drive time from Syracuse to Omaha is now included in the rental time but it would be worth a phone call to find out.  We really liked them.  Contact info in bios.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • teacherlady79teacherlady79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're really stuck, what about a school bus? First Student is the bus company that owns/operates the buses for OPS, and I know they'll let non-school groups rent them, too.  No drinking on them, though.  ;)
    Photobucket

My food blog:
    www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
    MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
    6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
    IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards