Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Netbride.com

Has anyone ever ordererd a wedding dress or bridesmaid dresses from Netbride.com? All of the reviews I have read about them have been great, but wanted to hear from some Omaha knotties. The price they quoted me for bridesmaid dresses was 25% less than the bridal salon in Omaha. Please share your experiences, both good and bad! Thanks.

Re: Netbride.com

• Options
    jesstaslerjesstasler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly, highly recommend Netbride.com.  I ordered my BM dresses from there and did not have any problems; the dresses arrived perfectly and, as you mentioned, cost a lot less than the bridal store quoted me.  I will not order from a bridal shop for BM dresses again.  Full review in my married bio (link below).
  • Options
    ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP - great experience with Netbride.  The dresses were significantly less than the bridal shop, were delivered on time, and the customer service was great.  My only complaint about the dresses is probably more relevant to the dress company, not Netbride.  We followed the measurements exactly and each dress was too big.  Like I said, that is probably an issue with Dessy/After Six, not Netbride.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you take the Netbride price to RK Bridal (Another only dress retailer) they will beat the price by an additional 5%. I had a great experience with RK.
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Netbride actually matched RK's 5% off for me so they dropped their quote 5%.  I used them for my bridal dress and my BM dress and had a great experience for both.Some of the BM dresses ran a little big but not sure if that is because of the size charts or the BM's measuring or what.  At least they ran a little big as that's easier to alter than running small.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    eakolbeakolb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your input! I will definitley be ordering my BM dresses from Netbride.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards