Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Honeymoon Location

Where is everyone going for their honeymoon?  And how much are you spending?

Re: Honeymoon Location

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to El Dorado Royale in Riverie Maya... We had an upgraded Casita suite and spent 4500 for 6 nights .
  • Options
    jasarahjasarah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We, too, went to EDR. The amount you spend depends on what type of room you have, and how many nights. Everyone's will be different.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Belize and staying in a beachfront cabana on Ambergris Caye. They have so much there that you wouldn't expect: Jungles, beaches, 2nd largest barrier reef in the world after Australia, Mayan ruins, and soooo much more. It's a British Island so their main language is English and they aren't as touristy populated yet, so they still have pretty cheap prices. We leave in 24 days and I can't wait!! :) HTH!!
  • Options
    coliecamcoliecam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What hotel you staying at in Belize?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are staying the The Royal in Playa del Carmen 6 nights / 7 days in a Royal Club Jr Suite Ocean View for $3200.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Oahu for four days and nights for less than $2000. There are a few pics in my married bio. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Los Cabos, Mexico for 7 days (6 nights) and LOVED it.  We stayed at Melia Cabo Real resort (all inclusive so meals were taken care of) and thought it was great.  We did four different excursions that totaled about $550 including cab rides and our all inclusive cost was about $2700, so we ended up at about $3200. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're staying at the Matachica Resort. There is a Victoria House Resort that looks AMAZING, but it was closed in Oct. Since Oct. isn't a very popular time for Belize, Matachica was our 3rd choice, but we're still really excited for it. I've read great reviews for Matachica. HTH!! :)
  • Options
    ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at Royal Hideaway Playacar, an AI in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  It was absolutely wonderful!  Our food was great, as was the service.  By the second day, some of the staff even knew us by name.  If you want more info, let me know :)
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Belize (southern part near Hopkins) and stayed at the Hamanasi Resort. AMAZING!!!  I loved Belize and I loved our resort.  We paid around 5 thousand for 6 nights/7 days (it's been awhile so I can't remember how much exactly).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    caligirl2009caligirl2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're going to Secrets Maroma Beach in Playa Del Carmen... Tues - Sat all inclusive and we spent $2,000 and got $200 in resort credits
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards