Nebraska-Omaha

Uuuugh....weather report!

I checked the weather report for my wedding day when we were 10 days out, and it looked like we would have decent weather. I checked again today (wedding's on Friday!), and it's a 40% chance of rain Thurs, Fri, and Sat.  :(
Photobucket

My food blog:
www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Re: Uuuugh....weather report!

• tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't stress.  The forecast changes SO much in 10 days, and even in 3 days.  I wouldn't put too much stock in it until 2 days beforehand and even then you may be surprised.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Showers...showers...ugh!...I hope the weather shapes up for this weekend and next!!
  • thejennygirlthejennygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i heard a little sprinkle/ a little rain is actually good luck :)
  • jasarahjasarah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about it. :) There was supposed to be storms the day of our wedding, so I was super nervous. It ended up storming pretty bad, but not until riiiiiiiiiiiiight after our reception started, so it was perfect. That was the night the tornadoes ripped through Millard (where we live) - so you can imagine how scared we were when we woke up and found out what we slept through! ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The 9th??? Me too!I have been checking it too and driving myself nuts! Our big day is going to perfect rain or shine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards