Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Pedicures...where to get a good deal?

Where do you get your pedicures?  My mom, sisters, and I were going to get them done at Turning Heads Salon, and they have a special for October--$38 pedicures.We were hoping to spend just a little less...any good recommendations?

Re: Pedicures...where to get a good deal?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    38 dollars? are they painting gold stripes on your toes? I've never paid that much, i go to La Bella Nails. It's the last shop in the strip mall on 84th street, across from H & H. It's close to a Penthouse bar, and the Just Good Meat store. They charge 20 dollars, and do a great job, I think they might be the cheapest in town. The salon doesn't look super amazing, it's just good work, cheap price, nice people. Theresa or her husband both do a good job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've actually only gotten a pedicure once, and that was the day before my wedding.  I actually got them done at Regal Nails inside the Wal-Mart at 128th & L.  I know, I know... it's a Wal-Mart, but the people there at Regal Nails are incredibly nice, and the salon is surprisingly clean and inviting!  It cost $25 for a full spa pedicure, so that includes the exfoliating massage, hot towel treatment, and what not.  It was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep.  =)  If I had the money, I'd go back every week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will never get a pedi done anywhere else again!  You have to go to Mohedan on 108th and Maple (right next to Ashley Lynns).  It is $25 for a pedicure, they have nice massage chairs (which most places do) and they do a full massage with lotion, orange peels and hot stones!  I love it.  The only thing is it is busy so you have to make an appointment. 493-5977
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love UA nails in Westroads mall on the lower level. The massage chairs are nice and the women do a great job. I think pedicures are 22 there, they do a great job on nails too
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Regal Nails at walmart ! If you go mon - thur it's only $20!!! I either have Katie or Mary do my toes! They do an excellent job.HTH
  • Options
    jnesibajnesiba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the recommendations, some of these places sound great!
  • Options
    hskrfan29hskrfan29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The hands down best place to go is Mohegan Nail Spa off 108th & Maple.  They are $25 and worth every penny!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards