Nebraska-Omaha

WHAT??!!

I just saw that the bridal shop in benson that the woman just left in the middle of the night leaving many brides SOL as far as thier dresses is now auctioning 800 of the dresses from the shop! what the heck?! what about all those brides that she screwed over?! Are they getting thier dresses?? Someone please shed some light on this for me! 

Re: WHAT??!!

• jasarahjasarah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure - but that Jenny-chick (owner) is S-C-R-E-W-E-D up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I heard about this too, it was shortly after we got engaged (July/Aug) when she closed up shop in the middle of the night...I had nightmares after since I had yet to purchase my dress. Thankfully I have my dress in my possesion. I really feel for all the bridesI think I heard that most of the brides went to other bridal stores and they cut them a deal.
  • thejennygirlthejennygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when is the auction? couldnt they all just get together and go in there and demand thier dresses or something-might be able to scare her into doing it (swarm of angry brides lol) i'm glad that the other bridal shops were willing to help those girls in thier time of need :)
  • rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is the auction?! I say all of us brides-to-be boycott and warn others NOT to buy a dress from her auction. That's bs what she did to those women!!
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

• akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree. The auction should definitely be boycotted and protested. She can't screw over her paying customers and then make money off of the dresses she already screwed people over with?? Crazy woman. I feel awful for those that were affected by this.
  • edited December 2011
    That makes me sick to my stomach. I went in alone (I did dolo shopping before bringing friends in) and they didn't say hi, didn't explain the layout of the store (I had to ask) and didn't help me get into the dresses! If I tried on one that needed to be laced up I had to walk out and hope I didn't lose the dress. Those factors and the terrible lighting made me decide not to come back even though I'd found a dress I really liked. I hope someone steps in and stops the sale... that's ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards