Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Grooms Gifts

What is everyone getting their hubby to be?

Re: Grooms Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to be the odd one out here, but we didn't get each other anything.  We pretty much considered our honeymoon to Aruba our gift to each other.  With all the other millions of expensese that were going on with the wedding, I had no problem not getting a gift from or for him. 
  • Options
    ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my husband cologne and a card.  It was small and pretty inexpensive.  Like PP, we considered our honeymoon a gift. 
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to get him a new set of irons but I paid for more of the wedding than I anticipated at first so we ended up buying a Wii together for our present to each other.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually got each other a WII as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since we are pitching in for our wedding costs, I am just going to engrave a special saying we share in the inside of his ring...and give him a card
  • Options
    dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my FI/DH a set of locket cuff links and put a pictures of our cat inside!  But one already broke so maybe not the best idea...
  • Options
    daniellehaydaniellehay member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are also not exchanging gifts. we are paying for the entire wedding ourselves and are splurging on our honeymoon. thats enough for us
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards