Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding Gowns in Omaha

This Saturday, I have an appointment with Michelle at Exclusive Formal to look at DaVinci gowns.  She is super nice, but the problem is that she doesn't have most of the gowns that I liked online in stock.Bridal traditions also has DaVinci dresses and I was wondering if anyone had any anything to say about them?  Good or bad?ThanksLori

Re: Wedding Gowns in Omaha

• edited December 2011
    My gown isn't a DaVinci, but I got it from Bridal Traditions and had a very nice experience. We did not like David's Bridal one bit, but the ladies at Bridal Traditions were wonderfully nice and helpful and not at all pushy. They told me they don't take appointments, and I went on a Saturday morning and there were only a couple other brides. Haven't used them for alterations yet and I don't know if I will, but the shopping experience was great!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks
  • lindy.linderlindy.linder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although they did not have the dress I wanted and therefore I didn't buy my dress from them I found them super sweet very attentive and helpful. They had my runner-up dress and it was one that a sales associate picked out for me.
  • rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The ladies at Bridal Traditions are super nice!! They don't do appointments and I went on a saturday afternoon around 1 and had no trouble getting a fitting room.
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

• edited December 2011
    Bridal Traditions was very helpful when I went looking for my wedding dress w/ FI's sister (who is almost 8 yrs older than me, clean cut, and has a giant rock on her finger), although I ended up getting my dress in Chicago. HOWEVER, when I went in to BT later to look at BM dresses with my younger sister, a friend, and my baby (no babysitter :( ) they hardly paid attention to us and were literally rude to our faces when they did. Seems like there may be some discrimination or something...? (Just so you know, my baby was probably only 4-5 months old, stayed in his carseat, and did not cry. Also, there were no other customers in the store at the time. I was dressed in work clothes the 1st visit, jeans & a t-shirt the second.) We did have our tuxes booked there, but did not end up getting any dresses from them. After seeing a poor review about their tuxes, I am gettting nervous for my wedding in 2 weeks!
  • edited December 2011
    Well I went to Michelle and I love her, but I still want to look at other dresses so I can get a good idea of what there is.  I fell in love with one of the dresses I tried on at Exclusive Formal though!I went to Bridal Traditions afterwards to check it out and I didn't receive any attention.  There were only a few other women trying dresses on and we didn't get acknowledged at all.  Not even a hello when we walked in, so if I don't receive good customer service and feel that I am not wanted, I defintely won't return!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards