Nebraska-Omaha

Videographer & Photo Booth Questions....

Hi ladies! I am a past knottie...got married in Oct. 08...and am now helping a good friend plan her wedding. I went back a few pages in search of posts regarding videographers and photo booths, but wanted to see what you all thought.....I'm compiling a list of options and prices for those two topics and am wondering if any of you know someone else that I might be missing....Videographers: (*these were the three I read most often)Hamilton Video ProductionsOccasions by ShariA Sound Impression Any ideas on photo booth companies in the Omaha area, other than Blue Moon photo booth? Thanks soooo much in advance for your thoughts!!! It's very much appreciated!

Re: Videographer & Photo Booth Questions....

• edited December 2011
    I used a photobooth company out of Sioux City, IA (about 85 miles north of Omaha) called Izon Photography.  They were around 850 I think for 4 hours and that included travel.  They did a great job and my guests loved it!!!  The photo strips turned out amazing!  I'd highly recommend taking a look at them.  Fairly inexpensive compared to some of the other area booths!
  • Jcaveye2Jcaveye2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks soooo much ladies! I'll look into both! =)
  • akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Joe's Photo Booth for our reception. We found them to be the cheapest in the area. It is $995 for 3 hours, but we got them to take $100 off for putting a deposit down at a bridal fair. Since the wedding hasn't happened yet, I can't give them a review, but I do know I found them through a rec on here awhile back. http://www.joesphotobooth.com/index.html
  • edited December 2011
    We will most likely go with Bryan Hill for our photo booth if our venue does not provide one. http://www.bryanhill.com/photobooth.html I spoke on the phone with the owner and he quoted 895 for 4 hours including he guestbook and an attendant to watch it, without the attendant or guestbook it was 795. This was a few months ago but I found him to be very polite, personable and to have the best prices.
  • Donna_and_TimDonna_and_Tim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Van Hoosen video does not offer high-definition or Blu-Ray as an option.
  • edited December 2011
    We used the Omaha photobooth company at our wedding.  http://www.theomahaphotoboothcompany.com/
     It was probably my favorite part of the wedding.  Our guests loved it and we got a scrapbook our guest left pictures in and wrote messages and a CD of all the pictures. 
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding that have used Joe's Photo Booth and thought it worked well. My friend didn't have anything bad to say about him!  I've also heard Blue Moon does a pretty good job!

I'm using A Sound Impression for Videography.. They are little higher priced than a lot of companies in town but I thought their quality of their work was worth it.

Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Stereo Waltz Films.  Their style is unlike anything out there and the prices are reasonable. Your video comes edited into a 12 min or so video but they also give you ALL the raw footage. They are based out of LA, CA but travel frequently and not for much more.  Check them out:

• angieleedangieleed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Omaha Photobooth Company at our September wedding.  We LOVED working with them.  They were flexible and easy to work with.  It was the best part of our wedding and our guests are still talking about it.  Craig is who we worked with and he was there every step of the way from working with us on space, artwork, timing etc.  I highly recommend them!
  • ryanandkayryanandkay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be using CueMotion. I personally know the videographer and he does an amazing job. He's fairly new to the business but has already done quite a few weddings and has some demos on the website: cuemotion.com. He's also willing to negotiate on prices which is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards