Nebraska-Omaha

Wedding Night

Hey Girls- I am looking for suggestions on where to stay on the night of our wedding.  Looking for a nice suite in the Old Market area.  Any suggestions?  Good/bad experiences?

Re: Wedding Night

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Magnolia Hotel on our wedding night and had a good experience.  The suite was nice but we weren't there long because our flight left so early.  The shuttle driver was really nice and drove back to the airport because I forgot my phone in the car.

We stayed at the Hilton for New Year's weekend and that room was nice as well.  We did the package which included breakfast and parking and that was worth it.  Wasn't too impressed with the breakfast but it was worth the price. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I recently took a tour of the Magnolia and really liked it. Rooms are a little small though but its such a unique place..they are super friendly have a restaraunt right there, valet parking and will shuttle you around the area...also if you need a ride to the airport they will give you one. Just have a friend drop you at the magnolia or your limo...

We are staying there for a V-day weekend! =0)
  • edited December 2011
    Today at the Qwest center bridal show they were giving free tours of the Hilton, that was nice but I didn't want to go with the first thing I seen. I'm also looking for the same thing so I plan on calling different places this week to see what I can find and i'l let you know!
    Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
  • RokkanenRokkanen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked a room at the Embassy downtown because that's where our block of room was for our guests.  We were given a discounted rate.  Also their shuttle service will be picking us up from the reception hall so we don't have to worry about driving.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards