Ohio-Columbus
Options

New!! Graystone Winery!!

We are having a small, intimate, Fall/Rustic wedding Oct. 11, 2013 and really like the Graystone Winery.  Are guest list is 50-60 people.  Most of them being family and close friends.  We also have a very small budget of 5,000 to 6,000.  I'm new to wedding planning and my Fiance and I did everything backwards.  We have been together for 9 years, have 3 boys and are very busy. Any and all advice on wedding planning , Graystone Winery, DJ, Cake, Flowers, etc.....Would be very helpful and appreciated.  Thank You!!

Re: New!! Graystone Winery!!

• Options
    edited November 2012

For your cake, try Specialty Cakes by Meredith (614)989-5692 .  We used her for our wedding and not only were her flavors delicious, but even her fondant was good (I usually hate fondant!)  Her prices were super reasonable too.  I know you said you were having an intimate wedding, but just to give you an idea of her prices, we had a 4 tier cake (a different flavor on each tier) that fed 200 people for under $400. 

Happy Planning!!! :)

• Options
    Flower man for flowers!
  • Options
    Thanks!!  I have seen a lot of post regarding the flower man.  400.00 is a great price for a cake that feeds 200.  Thanks Again!!
  • Options
    Polly Agle out of South Vienna is very professional and super reasonable.  She is a lot cheaper than the flowerman....I've heard a lot of good things about them too!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_new-graystone-winery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:2a817b5d-9627-4ee4-87fc-e0997ca72360Post:5c1880ea-f462-4e14-a570-541993f83420">New!! Graystone Winery!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having a small, intimate, Fall/Rustic wedding Oct. 11, 2013 and really like the Graystone Winery.  Are guest list is 50-60 people.  Most of them being family and close friends.  We also have a very small budget of 5,000 to 6,000.  I'm new to wedding planning and my Fiance and I did everything backwards.  We have been together for 9 years, have 3 boys and are very busy. Any and all advice on wedding planning , Graystone Winery, DJ, Cake, Flowers, etc.....Would be very helpful and appreciated.  Thank You!!
    Posted by amdenune1[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    we are working with persona bakery.  very affordable and super nice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards