Nebraska-Omaha

Photographer-Engagement Pics Review!

A few weeks ago my fiance and I had our engagement pictures done. My mom is helping ofcourse with the cost but I wanted to take care of as much as I could so was looking for something with a decent price.
I had Ann from A-line Photography do my engagement pictures, our sessions was only $150, she would meet us where ever we wanted in the omaha aread indoor/outdoor no additional fee.  We had them taken downtown at the gene leahy mall area and they turned out AMAZING!  She was very nice and always wanted to make sure we were comfortable and asked us questions to be sure we got what WE wanted not just the photographer telling us what they want.  I was VERY excited to get them I was sure they were going to be good, I remembered alot of my friends had to wait WEEKS almost a month or 2 for them to be finished but within only 2 weeks we had our photo CD in the mail HD pictures with OUR copyright so we can go anywhere and  print as many as we wanted. She also had print option if you wanted to by prints and also more creative option like a hanging picture mad of aluminum or canvas prints, and much more
Over all i would give her and A+++++++! Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer-Engagement Pics Review!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards