Nebraska-Omaha
Options

WTB: Bridesmaid dresses!!

I am wondering if any of the Omaha Area brides have this particular bridesmaid dress for sale! I am having to buy my BM dresses myself as my BMs cannot afford to do so. The style I am looking for is 8567 from David's Bridal, I need the color APPLE, and sizes 2, 12 & 14. Here is a picture of the dress i need.

My wedding is November 11th, 2011. So as long as you having your wedding before August/September 2011 we should be good! If you are using this dress, please talk to your bridesmaids about selling them! I want to pay less than $100.

Re: WTB: Bridesmaid dresses!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are set on these dresses, but David's Bridal is too expensive, you should seriously think about having them made by a dressmaker. Most of them, you can take a picture of the dress you'd like to have made and they will let you know how much material you'd need. (material is often on sale at Hobby Lobby or Hancock). That way, the dresses are taylor-make for each person so you don't have to stress about getting the right sizes, and THEN having to have the altered.
  • Options
    ashynichashynich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know any good dress makers in Omaha?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://designsbykarenonline.com/

Karen is really talented and affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards