Nebraska-Omaha

Rehearsal Dinner Recos Needed in Lincoln

Does anyone have ideas for a rehearsal dinner location in Lincoln? I don't live in Lincoln so I want to be sure I am not missing a great location.

Our church where the rehearsal will take place is in NW Lincoln in the Highlands. Our guests will be staying at the Cornhusker Downtown. Our wedding is in November so it could be cold. I don't want my guests to have to park and walk a long ways in cold weather. We are looking for a nice place but are on a budget so don't want anything too expensive. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Recos Needed in Lincoln

• ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you want fancy?  Casual?  Big location?  Small?  That said, I would look into Windsor Stables - it's right around the corner from Green Gateau (caterer for WS).  You could also try some of the restaurants in the haymarket - Lazlo's, Vincenzo's, etc. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recos! We'll have 50 people. I'm hoping for a fairly casual location since we're on a limited budget. Let me know if you think of any other ideas.Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked into the Apothecary Lofts?  They provide a great atmosphere and allow you to bring in your own food and alcohol.  Makes it very personal and economical!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards