Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Not getting ripped off...

Our original wedding date was August 27th of this year but we ended up pushing it out to June 2nd of 2012 so that it was over the summer.

I had a Bridesmaid dress picked out from Nebraska Bridal Outlet that all the girls said they loved. The only downside is that they can't all try it on.

I was wondering if there were any other places that you guys would recommend looking. Obviously there is David's Bridal, but the colors of the wedding are yellow and gray. I want the girls to wear gray dresses with yellow accents and they didn't have very many options for gray dresses.

Any opinions or suggestions would be VERY much appreciated! I hear all these horror stories about shops and it really scares me.

Thank you!

Re: Not getting ripped off...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try J'Marie's or check around to some of the outlet shops in Lincoln.  We got our dresses from Nebraska Bridal Outlet and had a wonderful experience!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and BM dresses at Bridal Traditions in Omaha. I found really great options there.... better than any other store locally.

You could also look at JCrew - they have really cute BM dresses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are black, gray & yellow...so similar to yours :-)

I have 6 bridesmaids--ALL completely different sizes.  I had them each pick out a black, knee-length dress of their choice.  Each picked out a dress (Younkers, White House Black Market, Express, Lane Bryant).  I am having yellow boleros made by a seamstress to go with their dresses.  My only request was they find a dress they will wear again and in their pricerange.

Nobody spent more than $100 dollars on them...one of the BM got hers for $40!  Can't beat that :-)

Maybe you could try something similar, perhaps gray dresses.  Von Maur & DIllards had a lot of gray when we went!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards