Nebraska-Omaha
Options

I want to know...

Ok, girls, I had a lot of trouble with posting before, but I'm catching up! I haven't seen a post like this for awhile. So, let me know...

1. When are you getting married?
2. Where are you getting married?
3. Where is your reception?
4. What are you most excited about?

I'll start!

1. My FI, Eric, and I are getting married on September 4, 2010.
2. We are getting married at St. Robert Bellarmine in Omaha.
3. Our reception is at the Crowne Plaza hotel.
4. I'm super excited for a lot of things, but I think after an 18 month engagement, just being able to call Eric my husband will be completely amazing! 

Can't wait to hear from you girls! :o)

Re: I want to know...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lol..LOVE the photo of you two with your dog..super cute!

1. When are you getting married? Sept 18th 2010
    2. Where are you getting married? Bellevue Berry Farm
    3. Where is your reception? Bellevue Berry Farm
    4. What are you most excited about? just having all of my family and his in one place is very exciting and being in a family again. Seeing my vision become a reality is fun and I am excited I have a great dad and role model for my kids. Honestly too I think I am more excited about the honeymoon..lol  =0)  Thats mainly because I am getting married with kids, dated with kids and will be nice to have a week to JUST us with no kids!

• Options
    akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! It's been awhile since we've done a post like this.

1. When are you getting married? July 31, 2010
    2. Where are you getting married? Church of the Nazarene in Fremont
    3. Where is your reception? Section 7. It's a new reception venue (still under construction!) in Fremont and I'm super excited about it.
    4. What are you most excited about? Having all of our family and friends together. Being able to officially call Tyler my hubby. Our reception venue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When are you getting married? Well, as of right now October 23, 2010.  We've changed the date 5 times though trying to work around his military schedule...so it's probably going to change again...
    2. Where are you getting married? Chamber's Chapel (the Protestant church at Boystown)
    3. Where is your reception? Legacy Hall
    4. What are you most excited about? being able to call him my husband.....and not having to be 1000 miles apart anymore!
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget about us married gals!

And, Jena, I know how you feel...we were engaged 23 months.

1. When are you getting married? May 9, 2009
    2. Where are you getting married? Christ Community Church
    3. Where is your reception? Scoular Ballroom
    4. What are you most excited about? Well since I'm already married, I'd say I'm most excited about our upcoming anniversary trip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When are you getting married? December 11, 2010
    2. Where are you getting married? St. Benedict the Moore (Omaha)
    3. Where is your reception? Scoular Building Ballroom
    4. What are you most excited about? Seeing everything come together, getting both of our families together to celebrate with us! Just to be married and call him my husband!
    Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
  • Options
    klkoesterklkoester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. When are you getting married? August 14,2010
    2. Where are you getting married? A View ... Fontenelle Hills (Bellevue)
    3. Where is your reception? A View... Fontenelle Hills (Bellevue)
    4. What are you most excited about? Everyone being together, our families get along great so i will be great to celebrate with everyone. And of course to be able to call him my hubby :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When are you getting married? May 6, 2011
    2. Where are you getting married? The fountains ballroom
    3. Where is your reception? The fountains ballroom
    4. What are you most excited about? Actually being married, the venue and oddly enough getting engagement pictures, we are not huge picture people so we do not have a lot of pics together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This whole engagement thing is pretty exciting! Now that we're getting down to the last 7 months or so, it's becoming a lot more realistic! Thanks for sharing everyone! I loved reading about each of you! GOOD LUCK! I keep getting this advice...when it comes down to it, it's your day. The little things are what make it unique and what makes it your own. I think this is just to emphasize the importance of the marriage, and not getting all wrapped up in the wedding and details. It is hard to do that, though...especially when you work so hard and put so much time and effort into it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards