Nebraska-Omaha

Decoration advice?

I have everything planned and every vendor chosen except what to do with decorations. 

Anyone know a vendor that specializes in decor in the Omaha area?

Please and Thank you!! <3

Re: Decoration advice?

• edited December 2011
    What kind of decorations are you looking for? Like someone to come in and decorate everything for you or are you looking for somewhere to rent decorations from or like table decorations and all of that stuff?

• wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dustin with Creating Atmosphere is awesome. Not sure what you are looking for for decorations: lighting, draping, flowers, centerpieces, etc, but Dustin can do all of this.  Also, if you don't have a florist, his bouquets are beautiful. His prices are really reasonable and he has great ideas if you are not sure what exactly you want. He is doing all my flowers and then decoration wise I am having him add in lighting and fabric. 

His website is: http://www.creatingatmosphere.com/ or you can find him on Facebook under Creating Atmosphere.

Good Luck!
      Jill
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for uplighting, Theatrical Media Services (TMS for short) is fantastic, and he is doing my entire venue for $750. We had considered doing all kinds of different decorations, and when it came down to the nitty gritty, it would cost just as much as the uplighting, except the uplighting I have to do absolutely no work. All I have to take care of are the centerpieces. Here is a link to their website if you're interested:

http://tmsomaha.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Creating Atmosphere can do lighting flowers centerpeices.. everything.. and they work within the budget you give them...
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards