Ohio-Columbus
Options

anyone else getting there email blown up?!

OMG.  I dont understand why they gave EVERY vendor my email address and now im getting a new email every ten minutes from another vendor that i have already booked. 
SOOOOOOOO annoying.

Re: anyone else getting there email blown up?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I definetly becme good friends with my "mark as spam' button after my first bridal show, lol!

• Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made the mistake after the fall wedding experience when I used my personal email address.  I then created a special wedding email account before I hit the bridal show this month.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lstirn327lstirn327 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My email has been going  crazy too.  I did set up a wedding email address.  I did fine some great vendors that I had never even heard of.  It is getting a little out of hand.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going to the expo on Sunday at Aladdin Shrine, and absolutely positively plan on using my 'trash' email address.  I'll check it if I need info but definitely dont want my regular accounts getting slammed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It gets better after a few months, but it the beginning it is horrible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Create a wedding email account. It has been so nice b/c my FI and I gave our mothers the email addy and the password so they can get into it and see what we're up to with vendors/etc. I have all the folders done and emails seperated into categories like: "centerpieces" "bouquets" "contracts" etc....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards